Is it just me that feels weird ?

Jeffrey1950

11 hours ago, Jeffrey1950 said:

I used to always watch the ships on the webcams coming in and going out of New York but to me there is no finer sight than that of being driven into Brooklyn and seeing the QM2 sitting there waiting for us.

Jeff,

You are so right about the sight of her.

True, it is great to see her along our shore line past the bridge especially when she uses her horn while passing under.

Some times we can even hear the cheers from the ship if the wind is just right.

But the greatest pix is the one you describe and the first pix I take each time when entering the terminal area and rounding the turn to the entrance. WOW, There She Is!

Miss those sights....

I see she is in around Isle of Portland off the UK with tenders down in the water with 4 other ships there.

20170701_105056.jpg

• Like 1

Boardwalk Cafe?  Iffy on any crossing, but on a RT you should hit at least one calm sunny day in June.  And you will have lots of opportunities to promenade on deck.

I too would love to book a QM2 crossing for 2021, but we are holding off awaiting a vaccine and clarification on where international travel is going.  We are also awaiting tons of money in refunds on cancelled cruises so we are not willing to commit any more $$$ at this time.  But once health concerns settle down, we will seriously consider joining you!