Sailings suspended through July 31

Three questions

Just saw sailings suspended through July 31st when I went to login to my account.  Ugh

I still don't have my FCC which needs to be moved to my 2021 sailing before May 31st.  Anyone have a special number to call?  I've now been on hold for over 2 hours.

Has anyone had success filing a claim with AIG Travel Guard?  We filed one for job loss over a month ago and have received no response.  

22 minutes ago, travelinmoma said:

Three questions

Just saw sailings suspended through July 31st when I went to login to my account.  Ugh

I still don't have my FCC which needs to be moved to my 2021 sailing before May 31st.  Anyone have a special number to call?  I've now been on hold for over 2 hours.

Has anyone had success filing a claim with AIG Travel Guard?  We filed one for job loss over a month ago and have received no response.  

Call 1 800 256 6649 for your FCC.....probably a long wait there as well. 

I certainly hope that Royal will finish up with all of the refunds/FCC's they need to issue from all of the previous cancellations before they start on this newest round.  I had a March 16th cruise they cancelled on March 13 and I have been waiting 63 days now for the port/taxes and cruise planner items.  I did get my FCC's.  On May 4th I got an email from them that they cancelled the cruise planner items and they will be issuing a refund to the payment method I used but so far, nothing.  It's really irritating to read posts where people cancelled in April and got refunds already.  I'm definitely glad for them but there needs to be some order to this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kands6191 said:

I certainly hope that Royal will finish up with all of the refunds/FCC's they need to issue from all of the previous cancellations before they start on this newest round.  I had a March 16th cruise they cancelled on March 13 and I have been waiting 63 days now for the port/taxes and cruise planner items.  I did get my FCC's.  On May 4th I got an email from them that they cancelled the cruise planner items and they will be issuing a refund to the payment method I used but so far, nothing.  It's really irritating to read posts where people cancelled in April and got refunds already.  I'm definitely glad for them but there needs to be some order to this.

They had some major problems with the first two weeks of cruises that were cancelled. They thought they had a system that worked but didn’t.  They redid the entire system and had to go back and redo the first two weeks, much of it manually. I just got mine in last week for a March 15th. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Call 1 800 256 6649 for your FCC.....probably a long wait there as well. 

I called last night about a late by their vocal estimate FCC. Started with regular number and was told the 'work flow' had been created but not yet processed and they transferred me to post cruise department. I gave up after on hold 1.5 hours. I called the above number this morning and only 30 minute wait. Found that the FCC had been processed and there was a certificate number and oh, I hadn't received an email? No, I had not. So agent 'resent' email and waited until I had received it. I'm now done getting all my refunds and this one FCC. Hallelujah! I'm not being tempted by drops in cruise planner purchases at this point. Just out 3 non refundable deposits earliest cruise now Sep 2021 after a lift and shift.

Edited by twins_to_alaska
  • Like 1