Pride Aft Wrap

thesmiths

Thank you Jim.

I didn't realize that Until I couldn't find those cabins under Balcony.

I was curious to see which of those balconies was the best.

I figured the, money I would save on flying and overnight accommodations in Florida I would splurge.

Only a 1.5 hour drive for us.

Thanks again.

10 minutes ago, thesmiths said:

Thank you Jim.

I didn't realize that Until I couldn't find those cabins under Balcony.

I was curious to see which of those balconies was the best.

I figured the, money I would save on flying and overnight accommodations in Florida I would splurge.

Only a 1.5 hour drive for us.

Thanks again.

No problem, just trying to help, the long cabins next to them on the sides are Junior suites.

44 minutes ago, thesmiths said:

Princess Cay Or Half Moon Cay?

I have to get my fix of Grand Turk and they both hit GT, Just not sure of the choices of those 2.

From what I see HMC?

Never been to Princess Cay, only saw pics.   But we would choose HMC

Edited by jimbo5544

4 hours ago, thesmiths said:

Which are the best? Preferably Starboard side.

Thank you !

If you'd like an idea of a Vista Suite - aft wrap cabin, here is an "album" we made when taking our granddaughter on a cruise in 2017. The aft wrap was ideal in that she had her own bedroom. We chose the 7th floor for ours. The room pictures are # 014-026, but feel free to scan the rest to get an idea of the cruise life on the Pride. If you want to see a picture larger, just click on it.

OUR AFT WRAP CABIN

5 minutes ago, chocolate melting cake said:

If you'd like an idea of a Vista Suite - aft wrap cabin, here is an "album" we made when taking our granddaughter on a cruise in 2017. The aft wrap was ideal in that she had her own bedroom. We chose the 7th floor for ours. The room pictures are # 014-026, but feel free to scan the rest to get an idea of the cruise life on the Pride. If you want to see a picture larger, just click on it.

OUR AFT WRAP CABIN

Thank you !

Loved the pics, good feel for the ships, You guys had a great time!

• Like 1

I have been in Vista View cabins on the Spirit and Miracle. My vote is for deck 4. The glass beneath the rail has the least amount of slant compared to the higher up vista views. That gives you more usable walking space. The overhang is larger on deck 4 also. That gives more shade when it is sunny and a drier space when it is rainy. 

One note on Spirit-class aft wraps:  On deck 5, the suite is not the same as the suites on other decks. It's one room instead of sitting area, dressing area and bedroom. Nothing wrong with the cabin (we have one booked for Legend next summer), but if you're looking for the multi-room suite don't look at deck 5.

1 hour ago, nybumpkin said:

One note on Spirit-class aft wraps:  On deck 5, the suite is not the same as the suites on other decks. It's one room instead of sitting area, dressing area and bedroom. Nothing wrong with the cabin (we have one booked for Legend next summer), but if you're looking for the multi-room suite don't look at deck 5.

True enough

On 5/30/2020 at 1:38 AM, Linsuesue said:

I have been in Vista View cabins on the Spirit and Miracle. My vote is for deck 4. The glass beneath the rail has the least amount of slant compared to the higher up vista views. That gives you more usable walking space. The overhang is larger on deck 4 also. That gives more shade when it is sunny and a drier space when it is rainy. 

Isn't deck 4 noisier because the dining room is right below you?

1 hour ago, cruises42 said:

Isn't deck 4 noisier because the dining room is right below you?

We usually go to the comedy shows and theater at nights. By the time we get back to the cabin, the dining room is winding down. I have never once heard any noises from the dining room, day or night. 

22 hours ago, Linsuesue said:

We usually go to the comedy shows and theater at nights. By the time we get back to the cabin, the dining room is winding down. I have never once heard any noises from the dining room, day or night. 

I figured it would be noisy in the early AM with breakfast setup. Unless we have to be up for an excursion we may still be in bed at 9 AM. We usually stay in the aft wrap on deck 6.

Edited by cruises42

We have sailed in 4228 and it was a fantastic cabin. Loved the two rooms along with the separate dressing area. The balcony of course was amazing. There never any noise issues at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1