Sale

TowandaUK

We are booked onto an Enchanted cruise for September 2021. We originally booked in January this year. There is currently a 5 day sale which we have taken advantage of. We rebooked the same cabin with the same perks at a transfer cost of £100. We have saved £1140. Worth looking at if the sale covers a cruise you are booked onto. There are 3 sale days left. Good luck.

2 hours ago, TowandaUK said:

We are booked onto an Enchanted cruise for September 2021. We originally booked in January this year. There is currently a 5 day sale which we have taken advantage of. We rebooked the same cabin with the same perks at a transfer cost of £100. We have saved £1140. Worth looking at if the sale covers a cruise you are booked onto. There are 3 sale days left. Good luck.

Great savings.  Thank you for posting.  I do not see the sale on the US site.  We are on the April 2021 Enchanted TA sailing.

Glad to hear about your savings! I have a TA booked for Oct., 2021, & I'm watching a Caribbean for Feb., 2021. So far no sale this side of the pond. 

Edited by 1965

1 hour ago, trvlwrld said:

do a trial booking for your cabin class and compare the prices

I typically check daily.  I currently have 3 Celebrity booked and 1 Princess.  For the Princess sailing we are in a Window Suite and there are only 2 on the ship, but, I check anyway, just in case the other one pops back in....long shot, I know.

Edited by FlorenceItaly

14 hours ago, 1965 said:

Glad to hear about your savings! I have a TA booked for Oct., 2021, & I'm watching a Caribbean for Feb., 2021. So far no sale this side of the pond. 

If you can possibly switch your Feb 2021 to Jan 2021, there are great deals.  We originally booked last Jan and have seen 2 price drops to the tune of under 900 out the door including tax for the value package which was initially the Best Sale Ever.