Future Cruise Credit Q

vakamalua

In 2020, Princess gave us a Future Cruise Credit due to a big shore excursion snafu.  It expires in January 2021.

Being of a "certain age,' we probably won't cruise again until there's a vaccine for Covid-19.  Given the extraordinary circumstances and being Platinum, does anyone think Princess will extend the expiration date for this Future Cruise Credit?

No one know when cruises will start cruising. I think if there is not a vaccination until mid-late next year, I do think there is a possibility they will extend it. If there is a vaccination in December of this year, less likely.

So much has to happen before cruises will happen in full force. No one can predict the future. I think Princess will be generous in changing dates if this is delayed beyond what people currently think.

I have a FCC with another line that expires this year. I had 2 years to use it. I can't use it this year. I was told that if I book a cruise in the future, they would consider extending it.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, vakamalua said:

In 2020, Princess gave us a Future Cruise Credit due to a big shore excursion snafu.  It expires in January 2021.

Being of a "certain age,' we probably won't cruise again until there's a vaccine for Covid-19.  Given the extraordinary circumstances and being Platinum, does anyone think Princess will extend the expiration date for this Future Cruise Credit?

Call Princess and ask for an extension.