specialty dining refund or credit?

My cruise has been cancelled. I purchased a specialty dining package for 5 nights. How is this refunded or credited as it is purchased separately from the cruise package and thusly not apart of the regular cruise payment? Do I need to contact a particular department to get an answer?

Thank you in advance!

2 minutes ago, lynnemac said:

My cruise has been cancelled. I purchased a specialty dining package for 5 nights. How is this refunded or credited as it is purchased separately from the cruise package and thusly not apart of the regular cruise payment? Do I need to contact a particular department to get an answer?

Thank you in advance!

You can opt for a refund or you can opt to receive it as a OBC or 125% of the amount.  This only applies to the last round of cancelled cruises and the deadline to apply for the 125% OBC is nearly over.

If you see a "read more" select it and you will see the links

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/itinerary-updates

Last time I cancelled a dining reservation which had been bought and paid for online in advance of the cruise my credit card was refunded immediately. However we are not in normal times by any means so maybe this has changed. 

1 hour ago, sandancer said:

Last time I cancelled a dining reservation which had been bought and paid for online in advance of the cruise my credit card was refunded immediately. However we are not in normal times by any means so maybe this has changed. 

The OP didn’t cancel the dining reservation  the cruise line cancelled the cruise.  They have the option of getting 125% OBC or a refund