Seeing Booking Details On-line?

Av8tor

I've booked my first MSC cruise through a TA.  The booking is showing on my account at the MSC website with just the very basic info such as dates, cabin category and options to purchase upgrades & excursions.  However, I can't find any way to see what the fare is or any OBC.  

For all you MSC "experienced experts" out there, is there a way for me to view more detailed info on-line or since it was booked through a TA, is that restricted for some reason?

Thanks

For us with TA none of the fare stuff has ever shown up.  But with the new website, I'm not even seeing the info on the old website that had something like 'fare details' which didn't really say anything.  New website seems to give very basic info.

Did you create an MSC account using your email and a password or are you just logging in using a booking number and your name?  Creating an MSC account lets you see more information, however the new US website give much less information regarding a detailed price breakdown and breaking out any extras you have purchased.

Tried with my e-mail & password, but nothing but basic info.  My TA has been trying to get MSC to post my fare at the 5%+%5 rate with the $100pp OBC for about 2 weeks and for some reason MSC has yet to do it.  So far all they've done is the 5%VC discount.  From what I've read here about MSC, efficient & gracious customer service can be hit or miss...

I had the same problem with adding the 5%+5% to a cruise that I booked on line myself. I called MSC, and the rep tried adding it  herself, with no luck. While on the phone, I rebooked the cruise showing the upgrade, ans she cancelled the original cruise. She then gave me a cancellation number, and said it would be 60 days to get the $98.00 refund. I could live with that. Through it all, the young lady was very courteous and professional. I also had a wait time of about 30 seconds at 5PM.