Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I am happy!!!  Needed two points to make Celebrity elite status. As we are going on a Royal cruise in November with the grands, I didn’t have much time.  Now I will have diamond matching status on that cruise which provides nice benefits.  Back on Celebrity in March.

The pup survey has never ever come to me.  In my email, I receive my sons.& s-i-l.    My daughter & d-i-l occasionally receive them, not always.   We have tried numerous times over phone and with Captains Club ship person to fix to no avail.  With the upcoming Royal cruise, my daughter & son called Crown & Anchor to get numbers for their children (Celebrity Program doesn’t allow them to have numbers).  After those calls, Celebrity emails started flowing to the right parties & the pup survey was appropriately received by each of us,  Never know what is going to fix the problem!!!!  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Reds said:

With the upcoming Royal cruise, my daughter & son called Crown & Anchor to get numbers for their children (Celebrity Program doesn’t allow them to have numbers). 

When the kids turn 18, they will be assigned CC numbers and their past cruises as minors will be credited in the CC calculation for the correct tier.  Until then, it is best to save proof (SeaPass cards, booking paperwork) in case Celebrity screws it up.

16 hours ago, markeb said:

Interesting on some level that their lumping the onboard experiences into an onboard excursion concept. And some of the things people have shouted at clouds about (cooking experiences, for instance) actually looked pretty interesting in the video!

I wonder how much they will charge for the ship excursions. I would like to do some of the cooking experiences. 

1 hour ago, Charles4515 said:

I wonder how much they will charge for the ship excursions. I would like to do some of the cooking experiences. 

Here is a sample of what is being offered for our Solstice TP cruise next April.

image.thumb.png.6e644b6327a27c81f553b053ab5bd2b5.png

image.png

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

We got our PUP emails today...24 hours after watching the video lol.

Same. Those 3 points were just enough to move us to the next level, although I don't know why I even care.  It's still early days for us with sailing Celebrity, so it's not like going up a level nets us any significant perks.  

23 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

No...unless you forget a screenshot. 

I never got an email but I watched the video.  I didn't take a screen shot. At the end it just said the video was over. Did I do something wrong? Do I need to watch again??? & do what at the end?