Anthem of seas JS with small room

On Anthem it looks like the junior suites with large balconies have some kind of small adjoining room,  does this come when you book the suite or is it a separate bookable room?  Trying to get my head around what it is, and how to find it during a booking to see how much it is?

8 minutes ago, Peewee14 said:

On Anthem it looks like the junior suites with large balconies have some kind of small adjoining room,  does this come when you book the suite or is it a separate bookable room?  Trying to get my head around what it is, and how to find it during a booking to see how much it is?

It is booked either together of separately.  Either way you pay for it. It is a solo cabin. Put inn1 person when doing a search. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I've stayed in that solo room, unrelated to the passengers in the adjoining JS.  It was actually quite nice, though I walked by it a couple times not realizing the entry door was for both rooms (to a "vestibule" through which you then access your actual room).

Oddly - I ran into those passengers one time throughout a 7 night cruise.

Thanks for your help everyone , I was just trying to see if it would come up as option to book both, 

but assuming from what your saying that out of the 4 of us I would put 3 in a large balc JS< then a 4th single for a interior studio and then try and match them up when choosing rooms

I guess I was trying to see if they would come up as a combination option, i.e something like 2 bedroom junior suite 

This is something where a good TA or a cruise line rep that's on the ball would probably need to help.  When I booked the Studio room, the TA I was using wasn't even aware those existed until she was looking at rates for me, saw the lower fare and then looked up the room type.

You'll need to pay for picking your own room(s), and have someone that can look in systems to find a pairing that's available.  I don't believe it's sold as a paired set of rooms because the solo room can be booked individually.

If you want the "freedom", I believe you can prop the inner doors open so you can share space during the day, while still having the are secure from the hall.

I've tried to find the solo interior cabins on the RCI site.  No luck.  Occasionally the solo will show up when I let RCI pick the room, but mostly it turns up as a interior guarantee with the 200% markup.  I called RCI.  The RCI agent will book me into any of the 14 solo interior cabins, but it's not an option when booking on the web.  I've never tried this with a Travel Agent.  The three cabins on the vestibule are marketed as (RCI verbiage from 6 years ago) "Family Connected Junior Suite with Balcony". "New for the Quantum-class, is the Family Connected Junior Suite that has 575 square feet of space along with a private balcony. What makes this room type unique is it features three different categories of staterooms, connected through a vestibule to form a special layout that provides 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a balcony for all your family needs. Sleeps 8 to 10 guests."