RCCL email to C&A members touts discounts

Came across a pretty impressive military discount on Feb 6 Grandeur sailing (JS GTY).  This is a 12 night sailing including President's Day.  Of course, I feel there is a pretty good chance that Grandeur may never sail again, but...  Surprised to see that they are allowing stacking of 4 discounts.

image.png.a9916097e096e8ba1e346f19c1e9ff73.png

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Came across a pretty impressive military discount on Feb 6 Grandeur sailing (JS GTY).  This is a 12 night sailing including President's Day.  Of course, I feel there is a pretty good chance that Grandeur may never sail again, but...  Surprised to see that they are allowing stacking of 4 discounts.

Yup. Becoming very common last 3+ yrs. Scored Military Discounts on dozen Cruises during that period saving thousands. Got watch for them as use be offered only close to sailing, lately lot further out. Have to watch, check prices daily as might be offered one week then gone the next. And yes, stacking Disc allowed...

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

I went ahead and had my TA put a hold on this one for us.  We have until 30 June to decide.  If they cancel our August Symphony and September Liberty I can go on this 12 night Grandeur but if they do not cancel the earlier cruises I cannot.  I'm sure we'll know something by the end of June.

3 hours ago, RFerrington said:

That's an excellent price.  Did you book it?

15 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

That's an excellent price.  Did you book it?

I have a hold on it. If Royal cancels August and Sept we will have the vacation days to go in Feb. If we sail in Aug and Sept we will not be able to go in Feb.  The hold is good through 30 Jun.  We should know by then.

Edited by RFerrington