FCC and Promotions

Chrisclaire

A while back there was a discount promo (10% I think) for Captain's Club members which was not compatible with FCC. Other than that I don't believe there have been any restrictions. If this was the case it would be all over the boards as almost every cruise now days has some type of added perk.

Edited by garyl62
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, garyl62 said:

A while back there was a discount promo (10% I think) for Captain's Club members which was not compatible with FCC. Other than that I don't believe there have been any restrictions. If this was the case it would be all over the boards as almost every cruise now days has some type of added perk.

Thanks for that 😊

I hope that isn't the case! My May 13th cruise was canceled and I took the FCC. I have another cruise booked for December 9th and used my FCC to pay it off. When I booked these 2 cruises back in November for the Veterens Day sale.All 4 perks were included plus an extra 200.00 OBC. I just looked and it says paid in full ,but my perks are gone????  

5 hours ago, garyl62 said:

Just to clarify, the Captain's Club loyalty promo could not be applied to cruises booked with 125% FCCs, but regular FCCs could still be used. From the promo email:

*If you’re booking with a 125% Future Cruise Credit, please note the Members-Only Bonus offer is not applicable.

2 hours ago, Harrylinden said:

I hope that isn't the case! My May 13th cruise was canceled and I took the FCC. I have another cruise booked for December 9th and used my FCC to pay it off. When I booked these 2 cruises back in November for the Veterens Day sale.All 4 perks were included plus an extra 200.00 OBC. I just looked and it says paid in full ,but my perks are gone????  

You need to call and get your perks fixed.  It sometimes happens when they mess with the reservation.

3 hours ago, Harrylinden said:

I used a FCC to pay for a cruise it had no impact on my perks.