Carnival cancelled until Sept 30, 2020

We're booked on a Transatlantic in Jan and in March, already told my wife this won't be happening!

None of these countries  are gonna let us port cause they're likely gonna be in trouble with their own people this winter! They're not gonna want to see a ship of 3000+ showing up!

Then what do we do if we get off, and can't get back on for the trip back because of isolation?

Comes a point where you just walk away from the mess, let the dust settle, and see what's left when this is all over!

I just don't see any possibility of cruising returning to normal before the fall of 2021, the earliest!

The summer heat didn't slow down the virus, likely it'll take a vaccine, and proven treatment!

1 hour ago, AmBear said:

We're booked on a Transatlantic in Jan and in March, already told my wife this won't be happening!

None of these countries  are gonna let us port cause they're likely gonna be in trouble with their own people this winter! They're not gonna want to see a ship of 3000+ showing up!

Then what do we do if we get off, and can't get back on for the trip back because of isolation?

Comes a point where you just walk away from the mess, let the dust settle, and see what's left when this is all over!

I just don't see any possibility of cruising returning to normal before the fall of 2021, the earliest!

The summer heat didn't slow down the virus, likely it'll take a vaccine, and proven treatment!

I don't see how anyone could even think about getting on the cruise ship with all that is going on. I know about freedom and all that blah blah blah. But I just think it's crazy