Expiration date of FCC

Heather1972

3 hours ago, Heather1972 said:

Q for those who used FCC on a cruise that was canceled. When the FCC was reinstated to your account, did the expiration date of your FCC change? 

Haven't seen it yet. It's been about 2 months since they canceled. So hopefully soon

4 minutes ago, cruiserssandr said:

Haven't seen it yet. It's been about 2 months since they canceled. So hopefully soon

what? you didnt get your fcc 2 month after your cruise was cancelled? id call a supervisor . 

On 6/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, Heather1972 said:

Q for those who used FCC on a cruise that was canceled. When the FCC was reinstated to your account, did the expiration date of your FCC change? 

No the expiration date is the same on mine.  Purchased in 2018 expires 2022

22 minutes ago, Nicky Mouse said:

My FCC is showing expiration date of 6/19/2021, which is a year from when it was issued.

Seems kind of short.

all you have to do is book before that date. by that date, they should have cruises for the rest of 2022

Edited by shof515

2 hours ago, TSUmom said:

No the expiration date is the same on mine.  Purchased in 2018 expires 2022

That is a Cruise Next?    FCC is from a canceled cruise with shorter expiration terms.   

46 minutes ago, Budget Queen said:

That is a Cruise Next?    FCC is from a canceled cruise with shorter expiration terms.   

Yes a cruise next sorry I misread the OP's question.  Everything is crazy and confusing.

Edited by TSUmom

On 6/25/2020 at 7:13 PM, seaman11 said:

what? you didnt get your fcc 2 month after your cruise was cancelled? id call a supervisor . 

We cancelled a cruise that was supposed to sail on October 16,2020 before final payment was due. Deposit was made with 2 cruise next certificates. Those were returned to our account in about 3 days. Our May cruise which was paid in full was canceled by NCL 3 weeks before the cruise. We chose FCC instead of a refund. FCC still has not hit our account. 

On 6/29/2020 at 12:41 PM, Heather1972 said:

Can anyone answer my original question? 

Heather - I can now answer your question. The expiration date is the same as the first FCC. My 2nd cruise was cancelled and now today I got back the FCC. The FCC expiration date did not changed at all.

1 hour ago, cruiserssandr said:

We cancelled a cruise that was supposed to sail on October 16,2020 before final payment was due. Deposit was made with 2 cruise next certificates. Those were returned to our account in about 3 days. Our May cruise which was paid in full was canceled by NCL 3 weeks before the cruise. We chose FCC instead of a refund. FCC still has not hit our account. 

You should have FCCs in your account by now for a May cruise that was cancelled.

I just got back FCCs for a Sept cruise that was cancelled by NCL.

3 hours ago, poohdreaming said:

Heather - I can now answer your question. The expiration date is the same as the first FCC. My 2nd cruise was cancelled and now today I got back the FCC. The FCC expiration date did not changed at all.

Yep, got my son's FCC back today. I'm still thinking about our FCC that must be used in March (on a cruise by end of 2022). Wondering if NCL is going to change those dates down the line or I'll be booking something at the end of 2022. I would hate to lose FCC for various reasons. 

1 hour ago, Heather1972 said:

Yep, got my son's FCC back today. I'm still thinking about our FCC that must be used in March (on a cruise by end of 2022). Wondering if NCL is going to change those dates down the line or I'll be booking something at the end of 2022. I would hate to lose FCC for various reasons. 

I hope NCL will change those FCC expiration dates down the line.

I do not know if you knew, but NCL said we can transfer those FCCs to another person.

On 6/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, Heather1972 said:

We just received FCC posted to our account today for a September 2020 cruise that was cancelled by NCL.  We had paid for it with FCC from an April cruise which was cancelled.  The expiration date is still 4/21/2021, the same as it was when it originally was issued.  Interestingly, however, we also received our 25% bonus FCC just over a week ago for the cancelled September cruise.  It has an expiration date of 6/19/2021.

42 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

We just received FCC posted to our account today for a September 2020 cruise that was cancelled by NCL.  We had paid for it with FCC from an April cruise which was cancelled.  The expiration date is still 4/21/2021, the same as it was when it originally was issued.  Interestingly, however, we also received our 25% bonus FCC just over a week ago for the cancelled September cruise.  It has an expiration date of 6/19/2021.

You received the bonus on the FCC?    Or was it from cash,  Cruise Next and POM FCC?    

On 7/1/2020 at 3:15 PM, The Traveling Man said:

That looks like mine with those dates except my 4/21 is 3/21.