How long to get FCC for a cruise you cancelled?

39august

We cancelled a paid in full July cruise before final pay was actually due and are supposed to get $250 FCC each. We cancelled on April 2 and see no FCC to date. Called One Touch yesterday and was assured we do have that FCC coming.  According to the rep they are still working on May FCC's. She said give it another 30 days. So what have you experienced in these cases, please?

We cancelled a mid April cruise on March 20 and I received my FCC via email on 5/11.  DH's FCC was issued the same day but mailed to the wrong person.  Fortunately we had met them on previous cruises (they weren't booked on the cancelled cruise and had no active bookings with X) so they were able to forward the FCC to us.  It is still a mystery how their email address was associated with DHs FCC.

4 hours ago, 39august said:

We cancelled a paid in full July cruise before final pay was actually due and are supposed to get $250 FCC each. We cancelled on April 2 and see no FCC to date. Called One Touch yesterday and was assured we do have that FCC coming.  According to the rep they are still working on May FCC's. She said give it another 30 days. So what have you experienced in these cases, please?

Cancelled a June cruise mid March before final payment. We also are still waiting. TA said not to worry they are overwhelmed.

Requested FCC on 1st April, still nothing and they told me yesterday they can’t give any indication as to when the FCC might be issued. 

I have initiated a Visa dispute to see if I can get the deposit refunded via chargeback, as I’m wasting too much time chasing these, 330 euros for us, 165 euros for my father in law. 

I was told 30 days on 1st April, and again in the 29th May. Both dates have been missed. 

And truthfully, they can’t and won’t commit to any firm date of issue, hence why I’m aiming for a credit card claim back. 

38 minutes ago, AidenL said:

Requested FCC on 1st April, still nothing and they told me yesterday they can’t give any indication as to when the FCC might be issued. 

I have initiated a Visa dispute to see if I can get the deposit refunded via chargeback, as I’m wasting too much time chasing these, 330 euros for us, 165 euros for my father in law. 

I was told 30 days on 1st April, and again in the 29th May. Both dates have been missed. 

And truthfully, they can’t and won’t commit to any firm date of issue, hence why I’m aiming for a credit card claim back. 

Sadly that will likely cause further delays. Am guessing you are from Europe so rules there likely different from North America and maybe from the UK.  This is truly a mess. We cancelled a cruise on 9 March and got a FCC late May.  Celebrity cancelled a cruise in April - first batch - got the FCC the first week of June.  Daughter was told as of now running 12-16 weeks.

Tough when employees are working mostly from home and difficult to find and train new ones.

1 minute ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Sadly that will likely cause further delays. Am guessing you are from Europe so rules there likely different from North America and maybe from the UK.  This is truly a mess. We cancelled a cruise on 9 March and got a FCC late May.  Celebrity cancelled a cruise in April - first batch - got the FCC the first week of June.  Daughter was told as of now running 12-16 weeks.

Tough when employees are working mostly from home and difficult to find and train new ones.

Yep, I’m in Ireland, so we deal with the UK Celebrity office. 

You were lucky, that’s reasonably efficient, your daughter has a longer haul ahead. 

5 hours ago, 39august said:

Working on FCC for May departure cruises?