So I'm a snob...

Born2cruise: I really appreciate your input. I have been telling my hubby that I think the newer Carnival ships on longer sailings might be just fine. Saw the Spirit in San Diego and it was beautiful. So what you are telling us is pretty much how I thought it might be. Maybe someday if the price is right and the iteneiry we'll try Carnival. Until then we are very happy with Celebrity.

Thanks for giving an honest opinion.

Karen & Paul

kmbix56@wmconnect.com

8_3_23.gif

http://community.webshots.com/album/124134511FOjEih

Infinity

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;06;27;17;45;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Galaxy B2B 10/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;16;17;45;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Mercury Mexican Riviera 03/04

Radiance Eastern Caribbean 01/04

Summit Alaska and Pacific Coast 09/03

Infinity B2B Hawaii 03/03

Infinity Panama Canal 10/02

Maasdam Eastern Caribbean 07/02

Sun Princess Partial Canal Transit 03/02

Maasdam Western Carribbean 11/01

Statendam Alaska 07/01

Dolphin Eastern Caribbean 1990?

I'm not a snob,just a slob!!!....I seem to have a problem leaving my beer cans all over the place!! icon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif....Cool thread!!!

dreamward 1994

zenith 1996

norweigen 1998

zenith 2000

nordic empress 2002

zenith 2003

nordic empress?...2004

If i'm not cruising i'm fshing!!!

Hello all,

My hubby and I took our first cruise 10 years ago for our 40th birthdays. We sailed on RCCL, and had an enjoyable time. Our cruise life was put on hold for 9 years (three teenagers required our loving supervision) but we had a huge family reunion on the Paradise last July and we took our children on what was an outstanding cruise. We tried HAL this past February for our 50th birthdays and once again we had a good time. We are not experienced enough in the cruising department to be able to discern that much diference between the cruiselines. All I know is that I am hooked! Our next cruise will likely be Celebrity although we are seriously considering Radisson since it sails out of Norfolk, which is 4 hours from our home. I guess my point is that I feel so blessed to be able to take these glorious vacations and I think I am missing the "snob" quotient. I wish all of you many, many happy cruises on whichever ship you choose.

"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is 'til she gets in hot water."

Archived