Beware of Roman Guy tour Company

1billh@comcast.net

After looking at reviews ,cancellation policies and writing this company to check about refunds that they stated they would give me a full refund I decided to book a tour for 10 in full. Our cruise was cancelled because of COVID-19 and I immediately started a refund request by email, calling and texting only to receive an email back stated they aren’t honoring any refunds only credits. I had 10 people that will not be doing this cruise again for health and age reasons. They said it didn’t matter and they won’t give me my money back. Every other company I had booked issued refunds. This was tours in Venice Italy. Horrible company 

Did you pay by credit card?  If so, it's time to contact your credit card company for a full credit of what you paid.

I charged a Vrbo flat and air for a trip to London in June which was cancelled.  When the airline, Air Transat, and Vrbo would not refund my payments, I contacted Chase Sapphire Reserve for credits.  The credits appeared on my account within seven days.

I experienced a similar situation in the past with a apartment rental in Scotland - refusal to honor a refund. I disputed the transaction with my credit card company & received a full refund. I would recommend contacting his/her credit card company since I assume that the OP pay via plastic.

• 3 months later...

What a shame. This is NOT a policy we expect in a situation on uncertainty we are currently experiencing. I hope your situation was resolved but even if you finally managed to get a refund I can imagine it cost you some time. Enough to blacklist a company acting like this.

• Like 2