P&O Login

jeanlyon

33 minutes ago, Britboys said:

Two theories:

1.  The system has crashed under the weight of people trying to log in to check that their FCC's have been put on their account.

2.  P&O haven't actually put any FCC's on to people's accounts yet so they've taken it down.... 🤔

I'm with No. 2

• Like 1

I've logged on OK as well - We have 3 cruises booked in 2021 but only 1 showing.

Where do you see your FCC, does anyone know, we have an FCC we are saving for 2022 but cannot see it anywhere.

17 minutes ago, bee-ess said:

I've logged on OK as well - We have 3 cruises booked in 2021 but only 1 showing.

Where do you see your FCC, does anyone know, we have an FCC we are saving for 2022 but cannot see it anywhere.

You have to log in then choose a new holiday before you can see your FCC. Try making a dummy booking. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rupert2251 said:

You have to log in then choose a new holiday before you can see your FCC. Try making a dummy booking. 

It also helps if you wear your lucky rabbit's foot and your astrological signs are satisfactorily aligned.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rupert2251 said:

Thanks, tried that, nothing cam up for FCC when I added loyalty numbers, so I guess it is not there yet, it was for a cancelled Oceana cruise.

7 minutes ago, bee-ess said:

Thanks, tried that, nothing cam up for FCC when I added loyalty numbers, so I guess it is not there yet, it was for a cancelled Oceana cruise.

Yes possibly. They are saying upto 60 days to apply. It will appear in a blue flash (no pun intended) across the top of the holiday screen saying you have X amount of FCC to use. 😁

• Like 1

Hell I don’t know what p&o are doing,i know there’s a pandemic and most of the staff those who have not been made redundant are working from home, but I have just logged on and they are only showing the two I have booked next year but not the one for 2020 there rubbish

On 7/16/2020 at 10:56 AM, Rupert2251 said:

Yes possibly. They are saying upto 60 days to apply. It will appear in a blue flash (no pun intended) across the top of the holiday screen saying you have X amount of FCC to use. 😁

Just tried again and all I get in my Blue Flash is this message - I have 2 FCC's but seeing neither

Great news! You are now logged in. If you are expecting to see Future Cruise Credit applied to your account, we are currently working through adding this to your My Account number over the coming weeks.

Edited by bee-ess

18 minutes ago, bee-ess said:

Just tried again and all I get in my Blue Flash is this message - I have 2 FCC's but seeing neither

Great news! You are now logged in. If you are expecting to see Future Cruise Credit applied to your account, we are currently working through adding this to your My Account number over the coming weeks.

When they have been added to your account it will appear in the same box but it can take upto 60 days to be applied. 

22 minutes ago, Rupert2251 said:

When they have been added to your account it will appear in the same box but it can take upto 60 days to be applied. 

Thanks, one of mine is from 24th April, so that should be showing. I'll have to call them next week.

We was told it will be added for our November cruise if not to ring them and they will add it then, so we are not going to ring them till it’s time to pay balance no point really to do it any earlier just ties down staff.

and now I am an Invalid user again!  So reset password and logged in.  Still showing cancelled cruise for October 2020 and neither of my 2021 cruises.  What a shambles!

Edited by jeanlyon

36 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

and now I am an Invalid user again!  So reset password and logged in.  Still showing cancelled cruise for October 2020 and neither of my 2021 cruises.  What a shambles!

Jean, my account lost all my cruises after winter 2021 immediately after my April cruise was cancelled, and I suspect my Feb 2021 cruise is only showing because I cancelled and re-booked it using the April funds.  Maybe P&O are too busy making prompt refunds to bother about keeping our accounts up to date.:classic_rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

My 2 2021 cruises have never shown.  booked over a year ago long before all these problems.

Similar, site says that I have no future cruises booked.

Have bookings on Aurora R106. R107. May/June 2021.

Need you to go on your April Cruise, as my Guinea Pig!