I am too IMPATIENT......BUT.....

2 hours ago, APDMOM said:

I agree that best practice is to call Royal.  They will help you even if you don’t have your FCC numbers yet.  We had to switch our fully paid (with FCC’s) spring break cruise a week later.  The price was higher, but the CS rep found our “leftovers” from the previous FCC’s with our booking number, so our cruise got fully paid.  

You really don’t need to wait until the FCC’s are sent to you.

Hi there.

I really miss your reviews. Hope you are well and safe in the flip flop state and are planning some vacations whether by sea or land?

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

Hi there.

I really miss your reviews. Hope you are well and safe in the flip flop state and are planning some vacations whether by sea or land?

Thank you @Arzeena!  We definitely miss cruising and have booked plenty of new ones to try to make up for the 6 that got cancelled.  Hoping we can return to the ocean in November. 🙂 We did one land vacation in Longboat Key this summer, and may take one more now that our school startup has been delayed.  

One big reminder this summer is what a GREAT deal cruising is!  We don’t eat out as a rule, so that we can save all that money for cruising.  On our land vacation we were shocked at how much it costs to eat out even once a day.  Can’t wait to take all our CC cruise friends on another one of our adventures again! 

• Like 1