New Cancellations

wesport

On 9/1/2020 at 12:04 PM, fudgbug said:

Agreed.  The same offer for our April 2021 cruise and an automatic booking for the same itinerary April 2022.  Not acceptable!

We booked the April 2021 cruise as a means to get from the US to Rotterdam in comfort to connect to a Viking River cruise that started in May 2021.  I just took a look at our profile under My Bookings - Upcoming cruises and I have a booking number for the same itinerary a year later and to contact the booking agency for payment schedule.  The original booking was paid in full.  We want a cash refund.  Nice of Seabourn to just assume that we would want to reschedule...NOT!

Our December 2021 cruise on Seabourn that was also paid in full has been canceled by them for which we are still waiting for a refund.

Anyone else in the same situation?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 2:22 PM, tjcox9 said:

Actually, the Quest will be doing South America/Antarctica again next season due to the delay of the Venture as I understand it. 

Yes indeed. Quest was scheduled to sail the Caribbean November 2021 - March 2022 but those sailings have now been cancelled and she’s being redeployed to Antarctica. Venture is launching December 2021 but she’s scheduled to stay up north sailing the Norwegian fjords in winter... now there’s something new! 

• 2 weeks later...