Voyager matching program

jsscuba2

In the past:  If it had been less than 3 years since your MSC cruise your status and points were still current.  If it had been more than 3 years your status expired and your points reverted to 0.

Post-pandemic:  MSC added another year of eligibility before your points revert to 0 and your status expires.

"For this reason, your Voyagers Club memberships will be extended, with the same current point balance and status:
• If the card expire date is set to expire between January 1 and December 31, 2020: the validity will be automatically extended to December 31, 2021;
• If the card expire date is set to expire after January 1, 2021: the validity will be automatically extended to one extra year.”

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club

To find your Voyager's club information, log into your MSC cruise account (I'm assuming you are in US, so use the USA site).  Once you are in, there are tabs at the top, and the far right one should be "MSC Voyager's Club".  If you click on that one, it should bring up your status and past cruise history.

If you are just wanting to see the levels and what the benefits are, you don't have to log in (in fact, I think you have to log out to get there).  At the top of the page, go to "manage booking" and you will see MSC Voyagers Club as a selection, which will get you to lots of membership information.

The status match program (should someone want to sign up) is also at the top, under "our cruises", then a selection on the far right, "Status Match Program".

Hope this help!  Looking forward to cruising again......

I logged in and can see my points but the card has "invalid date" under my name.

Since my first cruise disembarked Dec 17, 2018, the original expiration date would have been 12/17/2021, correct?  And that's now extended until 12/17/2022? 

My friend has only sailed on that first cruise and was worried that her Black status would expire before she had a chance to sail MSC again.

I sailed 2 more times with the most recent disembarking Sept 20, 2019, so is my new exp date going to be 48 months from my last disembarkation?

• Like 1