Post photos of your wedding crafts here!

carrievision

Congrats to all. :)

Rara0508 or Monkey1 I would love to get a copy of your newsletters, our wedding is on 10/03/06, its quickly approaching and I don't have much time left to put things together, therefore any and all help/ideas are greatly appreciated. My email address is itheewed@verizon.net.

So far, we have made our save the date magnets, weddingmoon cruise information brochure, invitations w/the works, and bought great lenox biege and gold boxes that h2b made into candles for our favors. I also made a bouquet (as a trial run) and now use it as a pretty floral arrangement. Not sure if I'll make the bouquets. We'll see. Wow didn't realize how much that was :rolleyes: but it's been really fun and not to meantion cost effective.

Now we need to work on the oot bags and a few other misc. any ideas on these would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

angelikemike

With less than 3 weeks to go I am hurrying to finish my gift bags-to be given out on the ship thought I would share some photos od the work in progress as I have gotten so many great ideas from you ladies...

For all of my girlfriends attending and young female family members:

picture0056fk.th.jpgpicture0066gk1.th.jpg[/url]

I filled these bags with Large Thermal Mugs, Venus Advance razors and Shave gel(which i purchased 12 coupons for "free razors" on ebay), Round personalized Tropical picture frames, a mini pedicure set, and pocket mirror. I thought all of these items would be useful and serve as fun "souveneirs" of thier vacation.

For All Familes and Family Friends Traveling with us:

picture0014wr.th.jpgpicture0115qn.th.jpgpicture0081np.th.jpg

-Beach Bags-I purchased Iron On picture on ebay and the seller personalized the message on them for me-now i just need to finish ironing them on and trimming the ribbon on the bags.

-Fabric frames I trimmed with ribbon and a template that reads "Cruisin'" "Travel Memories" "Bon Voyage" or something along those lines. These were in the scrapbooking section of micheals and I thought they were so cute for a picture of them on the cruise once they come home.

-Hand Held Battery Operated Fans for the Kids $1.00 at Target

-Little "Emergency Kits: First aid kit, dramamine, shampoo, conditioning masque, lanyards for ship sail cards, toothpaste

I also made shell shaped chocolates in blue, white and dark chocolate. I was able to purchase all of the molds and melting chocolate at Joanne's Fabrics.

For the ceremony I bought muticolored hand fans and am personalizing them with ribbon i ordered on ebay with our names and date.

I will try to post those when im done.

Hopefully these Ideas help some of you other busy brides -I was able to buy things a little at a time over the last 6 months or so-I just kept my eyes peeled for good deals as I couldnt afford really expensive gifts for each of our 40 guests. If you have any questions feel free to email me! sensdncr86@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, Stardest! I used Microsoft Publisher (part of Microsoft Office Suite) for the newsletter, and started with the Watermark Newsletter template. I made some minor modifications to fit our info. I can e-mail you the actual newsletter if you'd like--just post your address. Cruise Critic won't let me post the file here.

Hi,

Can you send me the copy of the template also? I so appreciate your clever idea!:D

Lynne

edbellschool@charter.net

I didn't do anything overly craft. I did make my program and favour tags but they were pretty simple. I'm most proud of my newsletter though...I thought they looked pretty cool. Thanks to everyone on CC who shared their templates with me!!!!

Newsletter-V1-Page1.jpg

Newsletter-V1-Page2.jpg

HI....pandabebe.... I love your newsletter. And I would love to have a copy of it, if you don't mind. Let me ask a ?.... how did you inform people of the original details of the wedding cruise. We are planning on announcing it soon, but just do not know how. If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know... thanks:confused:

I'm in the office right now but I'll send it out the templates when I get home. Hopefully you all have Publisher, though I'm sure you can develop a similar template in Word.

We did a few things to let our guests know about our cruise wedding:

- We sent out an electronic Save the Date Card to all our guests a year in advance.

- We set up a website (www.adrienneandkeith.com) that had information regarding the cruise and our wedding.

- We also sent out monthly emails with updates and reminders.

HI....pandabebe.... I love your newsletter. And I would love to have a copy of it, if you don't mind. Let me ask a ?.... how did you inform people of the original details of the wedding cruise. We are planning on announcing it soon, but just do not know how. If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know... thanks:confused:

I'm sending out the template now but I don't have your email address. Could you let me know where I shoudl send the template? THanks.

Archived