Post photos of your wedding crafts here!

carrievision

Hi Chris,

I am back, and yes I got them from Michaels. I also got little tee shirt and flipflop shapes to make door signs for all of my guests. vIt was so chep and easy and everyone loved them.

I would LOVE to see the door signs that you made for all of your guests! What a fabulous idea!!! Thanks!

denise@jayps.net

Denise:o

I didn't do anything overly craft. I did make my program and favour tags but they were pretty simple. I'm most proud of my newsletter though...I thought they looked pretty cool. Thanks to everyone on CC who shared their templates with me!!!!

Newsletter-V1-Page1.jpg

Newsletter-V1-Page2.jpg

Oh WOW!!! That is really fantastic!!! Would you mind sending me a copy? I do have M. Publisher. Thanks so much!!!

denise@jayps.net

Denise

Hello!

Sorry for the late response. I've sent the template out to everyone. Since I don't frequent cruise critic as much as I used to, if you'd like a template of the newsletter please email me at adrienneandkeith@gmail.com and I will be able to send you the template in a much more timely manner.

Good luck!

I'm in the office right now but I'll send it out the templates when I get home. Hopefully you all have Publisher, though I'm sure you can develop a similar template in Word.

We did a few things to let our guests know about our cruise wedding:

- We sent out an electronic Save the Date Card to all our guests a year in advance.

- We set up a website (www.adrienneandkeith.com) that had information regarding the cruise and our wedding.

- We also sent out monthly emails with updates and reminders.

Your website is awesome..was there a fee to create this??

Your website is awesome..was there a fee to create this??

Sorry for the late response...

I set up my website on my own. I can send you a template if you'd like. However, it was a lot of work to set up my own template. If I had known about all those free wedding website sites then I would have gone that route...mine took a lot of work and it didn't look as professional as I would have liked it to look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks, Stardest! I used Microsoft Publisher (part of Microsoft Office Suite) for the newsletter, and started with the Watermark Newsletter template. I made some minor modifications to fit our info. I can e-mail you the actual newsletter if you'd like--just post your address. Cruise Critic won't let me post the file here.

Monkey1, I love your newsletter! Will you please email a copy to me? My email is clblythe8@netscape.net. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Archived