Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

at the pic at the racetrack, if i´m correct, we see the view to the front.( post 2974, pic 5 )

if you zoom in there is a wall to see to the area that is grey at the renderings at the front of the ship.

so it seems that area will be a extra pay area, maybe to haven or to to pay extra.

that is what i guess.

and it would fit to NCL to pay for everything extra.

but wait to see what NCL presents, maybe it is a only adult area and free for all. we will see.

Edited by Steff79

31 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

maybe to haven

I doubt this.  The Haven is at the aft, this area is all the way forward.  If they make this area part of The Haven, they're really taking away deck space from the majority of passengers.  As it is - the public pool/sun deck space on this ship seems TINY, even compared to the BA/BA+ ships.

When you consider that 60%+ of the passengers are non-Haven and unable to get passes for The Vibe, to have only about 30% of public deck space for that group of passengers seems like an oversight.

• Like 1

yes, the smallest pool deck at sea.

it was grey at the renderings and a wall is there,

so it will be something special,we will see what it will be

adult only area? new H2O? incl. for all-> that is my hope but why make this still grey at the renderings?

belongs to the observation lounge with a stair from there  as a outside lounge?

or a extra pay area?

or guess something other

we will see

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 10:32 AM, Sailing12Away said:

Yup, and people on deck 11 who weren't originally supposed to get them now do...

I’ll be in that cabin in early December…when will you be on? If you are on earlier, i would love bathroom pics, and to hear how easy the tub was to fill.  Trying to figure out if Vibe passes are worth it, but between the Haven and hot tub, maybe that’s overkill.  I’ve not done NCL Haven (or NCL other than a short Sky to Cuba) before…

14 hours ago, Steff79 said:

adult only area? new H2O? incl. for all-> that is my hope but why make this still grey at the renderings?

or a extra pay area?

or guess something other

we will see

Im willing to bet it will be a La$er Tag cour$e … $$$$$

That said I’m VERY impressed with the overall decor of the ship!  She’s a real stunner. 

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

10 hours ago, renji said:

I’ll be in that cabin in early December…when will you be on? If you are on earlier, i would love bathroom pics, and to hear how easy the tub was to fill.  Trying to figure out if Vibe passes are worth it, but between the Haven and hot tub, maybe that’s overkill.  I’ve not done NCL Haven (or NCL other than a short Sky to Cuba) before…

You're on before me, I don't sail until 2023.

Regarding Vibe if you already have Haven... it all depends on your sailing and how full it will be, and the general population of the cruiser with you. Folks on sailings with lots of kids in a fully booked Haven who are more adverse to children see a value in Vibe.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2022 at 8:07 AM, Steff79 said:

or a extra pay area?

or guess something other

we will see

An outdoor extension of the observation lounge seems most likely to me.  

2 hours ago, Trimone said:

Im hearing not many of the crew don’t want to work on her, apparently the crew cabins are tiny and cramped.

Many lines are having crew challenges as either they don't want to go back to long contracts with fewer perks, or their countries are being very slow at issuing visas. 

On 7/11/2022 at 7:54 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I think you're in for a real treat !!

Tom

Thank you!  I recently tried suites on Cunard and Royal (Oasis) and am heading on Celebrity Beyond next month so hopefully will have a nice comparison…

• Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 12:07 AM, Sailing12Away said:

You're on before me, I don't sail until 2023.

Regarding Vibe if you already have Haven... it all depends on your sailing and how full it will be, and the general population of the cruiser with you. Folks on sailings with lots of kids in a fully booked Haven who are more adverse to children see a value in Vibe.

We are on Dec 3-10 (let me know if you have any questions about the cabin!), so hope it won’t be too rowdy since earlier in the month before the holidays. I’m not at all adverse to children, but would find it more relaxing without crowds or aggressive splashing (I was perfectly happy in a corner of the very crowded Oasis family pool, the lifeguards did give timeouts to kids who jumped in, which helped alot. Since there are only a few sea days, for this time I think I might see how the Haven, spa and our own balcony works.  It just doesn’t feel right for me to take up 2 of the limited slots in Vibe that others might better enjoy given that I have a private jacuzzi and spend my mornings in the gym/spa…

4 hours ago, renji said:

It just doesn’t feel right for me to take up 2 of the limited slots in Vibe that others might better enjoy given that I have a private jacuzzi and spend my mornings in the gym/spa…

It's your vacation and if there is something that interests you and you are allowed to buy, go right ahead. Others can do the same. If you get VIBE passes and others don't, that's just the way that it is. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, renji said:

We are on Dec 3-10 (let me know if you have any questions about the cabin!)

Definitely looking forward to seeing some actual photos of the room & deck as opposed to just the renderings. Also curious about the hot tub and how hot it will be. We're traveling through Iceland, so I'm adamant that I will use it at least one day just because I can... hoping we'll be able to use it more than once though if it's hot enough and I keep the bathrobes nearby.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

Also curious about the hot tub and how hot it will be.

Some balcony tubs have a heater to control the temperature and some are just a tub that fills with hot and cold water. I've experienced both on cruises and I'm guessing that NCL went with the less expensive option. If so, you just add more hot water if the water temperature drops below what you like.  

• Like 1