Where was I?

49 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Kingscote

Correct, your turn.

I visited a couple of days ago. I didn't know there were any painted silos on KI and it was a bonus when the bus pulled up there. Unfortunately its fenced off so you can't get too close and see all sides.

....Another piece of town art

IMG_6385 (7).jpg

• Like 2

Where are you now?  We’re in the bar under yacht club

Front desk said c cruisers would be downstairs because of the function upstairs, but apparently not.  Anyway, we’ll wait for the storm to clear then head home.  Sorry we missed you.  Maybe next time?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mareblu said:

We were up top, we meet in the area by the bar, around 17 of us. Sorry we missed you, I was keeping an eye out for people looking a little lost as well.

3 hours ago, Mareblu said:

Front desk said c cruisers would be downstairs because of the function upstairs, but apparently not.  Anyway, we’ll wait for the storm to clear then head home.  Sorry we missed you.  Maybe next time?

Bummer, it was a doosy of a storm, the function was behind us and ended up getting washed out as the club started flooding.

6 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

We were up top, we meet in the area by the bar. Sorry we missed you.

We arrived just after 4, but there was nobody around the bar.  There was a birthday function in the normal drinks area, and reception said you would prob be outside downstairs.  Never mind.  It was an incredible storm alright.  We made a run for it when we could see  the rain was increasing apace.  We’re barely 5 mins away and we could barely see our driveway by the time we got home.  Hope your house missed it.

2 minutes ago, Mareblu said:

We arrived just after 4, but there was nobody around the bar.  There was a birthday function in the normal drinks area, and reception said you would prob be outside downstairs.  Never mind.  It was an incredible storm alright.  We made a run for it when we could see  the rain was increasing apace.  We’re barely 5 mins away and we could barely see our driveway by the time we got home.  Hope your house missed it.

We had a group just before the function area behind the screen. Were you wearing a rainbow coloured sparkly top? I did see a couple come briefly but then you were gone.

28 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

We had a group just before the function area behind the screen. Were you wearing a rainbow coloured sparkly top? I did see a couple come briefly but then you were gone.

Yep.  Twas us

• Like 1