Muster drill 2.0

Sorry missed it last thread. Just got a email, addressed to my sister who no longer cruises. They seem unable to make it to send emails to me. My disabled sister doesnt do email and I put in my email and since I cant give them a new email for her, saying remove mine from her name is beyond rcl capabilities.

Well good news to me. Idk anyone who likes mister drill for the 20m time. I get it, look on back of your door for where your muster boat is.. grab a life preserver. Sorry for repeat.

Maybe some day I can get rcl to send emails addressed to me. Happy with this change.

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Sorry missed it last thread. Just got a email, addressed to my sister who no longer cruises. They seem unable to make it to send emails to me. My disabled sister doesnt do email and I put in my email and since I cant give them a new email for her, saying remove mine from her name is beyond rcl capabilities.

Well good news to me. Idk anyone who likes mister drill for the 20m time. I get it, look on back of your door for where your muster boat is.. grab a life preserver. Sorry for repeat.

Maybe some day I can get rcl to send emails addressed to me. Happy with this change.

They must use a dart board to pick e-mail address.  For the longest time, I only received RCI e-mails for my daughter-in-law.  After repeated requests to fix it, I now get double e-mails.

I got them to change my work email to my personal email a couple of weeks ago .

I quit working so my phone and email needed changes .

Took a couple of tries but its fixed now.

Used to say my personal email was already taken by somebody else so i could not update it myself .

They had it linked to somebody else but its all fixed now .

If i ever cruise again i will be good to go . 

2 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

They must use a dart board to pick e-mail address.  For the longest time, I only received RCI e-mails for my daughter-in-law.  After repeated requests to fix it, I now get double e-mails.

And these are the people building an app to save our lives in an emergency 🙂