Cruise Refund - Celebrity

28 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I am certainly not defending Celebrity (or any cruise company) however, many have posted about refunds taking 3-6 months from the sailing date, not the cancellation date

I think we be seeing quite a few of theses threads Mic. I feel for people who have splurged on a holiday and now need the money.

Cruise companies will start to run out of money. I read somewhere Genting have stopped Paying their creditors.

22 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I think we be seeing quite a few of theses threads Mic. I feel for people who have splurged on a holiday and now need the money.

Cruise companies will start to run out of money. I read somewhere Genting have stopped Paying their creditors.

Their Ponzi schemes (getting money for cruises and offering FCC in the future when they finally get cancelled) are coming undone.

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

Their Ponzi schemes (getting money for cruises and offering FCC in the future when they finally get cancelled) are coming undone.

I feel sorry for the TAs trying to do the right thing for their customers.  They are caught in the middle.  

TAs not doing the right thing for their customers will find people will be reluctant to use TAs for bookings in future.  

5 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

I feel sorry for the TAs trying to do the right thing for their customers.  They are caught in the middle.  

TAs not doing the right thing for their customers will find people will be reluctant to use TAs for bookings in future.  

Yes, they are the meat in the sandwich but that doesn't mean they aren't taking a cut as well, they are a business too after all.