Onboard Future Cruise Credit Deposit

DreamingOfSunnyDays

I’m in same situation - might book something 2021 with it if the QE revised itinerary offers something in the Eastern  Med but don’t fancy round GB Fjords or Western Med at all. QM2 sector for 2022 an option but not first choice. 

so I’d normally wait for the Summer 2022 to come out but no idea when these might be - think last time they came out in Dec ? So depending on exact date my onboard might have to be used before they are published.

We bought FCD in November 2019 with the intention of booking on Cunard's new ship which was due to be named and programme for 2022 on sale by now but obviously the world changed. It now runs out this November so hoping the general programme for Summer 2022 will go on sale by then but on a recent conversation with Cunard with regards another matter was told that Cunard would look favourably at extending the date due to the circumstances. I would be very disappointed if they didnt because in the UK cruisers who book a FCD have to book within 12 months and if they dont it is lost where in the US I believe that a FCD when purchased you get a longer period of time to use FCD and if you dont it is refundable. We will wait and see.

2 hours ago, DreamingOfSunnyDays said:

Hi, we put down £100 deposit for our next trip while on board the QM2 in November.

We have to book by November but with the cancellation of all cruises until spring 2021 where does that leave us?

Has anybody had any experience on this lately?

There will be no problem.  We have 16 FCDs returned from cancellations, plus 12 in Bank allocated for future use during 2022/2024),.  Cunard confirmed in writing we will be able to use FCDs for the current and/or new brochure even beyond, at our option.

Just hoping our June, September (2), October and December 2021 will go ahead, otherwise piggybank will be full and into 2024/26 seasons.

59 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

There will be no problem.  We have 16 FCDs returned from cancellations, plus 12 in Bank allocated for future use during 2022/2024),.  Cunard confirmed in writing we will be able to use FCDs for the current and/or new brochure even beyond, at our option.

Just hoping our June, September (2), October and December 2021 will go ahead, otherwise piggybank will be full and into 2024/26 seasons.

I trust the associated OBC is also safe.