Different FCC / refund question

Does anyone know or have experience with....

We have 2 cabins with 3 passengers in each cabin.  Both cabins have a 3rd pullman bed. 6 total and paid in full.

Can 2 of these passengers request FCC and the other 4 be moved into a different cabin?

Still hoping to sail to sail in December but some in our group are not so sure.  Thanks for your replies

14 minutes ago, Annicruise2014 said:

Does anyone know or have experience with....

We have 2 cabins with 3 passengers in each cabin.  Both cabins have a 3rd pullman bed. 6 total and paid in full.

Can 2 of these passengers request FCC and the other 4 be moved into a different cabin?

Still hoping to sail to sail in December but some in our group are not so sure.  Thanks for your replies

Yes a third person can cancel and get a FCC as it is possible for the second guest in a 2 person cabin to cancel and get a FCC

You should be able to switch and get a cabin for 4.  Several different ways they could accomplish this, best to call and talk to them 

WELP!!  I called and after thinking about it, what I want to do is NOT possible. 

I have paid for a 3 person cabin. If 1 person doesn't go, we basically just get the taxes back.  As if that person no showed.  The 3rd person can't get FCC because we have paid for a 3 person cabin even if there are 2 people in the cabin. DUH!!!

I did get confused on if the other 4 still going, move to a 4 person cabin, technically RC should owe us money because of what we have already paid.  But you know how their math works, we would still owe over $2,000. 

SOOOOO, I guess we'll keep our 2 connecting cabins, have 2 no shows and there will be ALOT more space for just the 4 of us. Not really that much more space, but the idea of less people in these little cabins.