Insider Offer/Past Guest Offer

MikeyB

2 hours ago, drsel said:

You need to spend time on the phone, because your travel agent has to check your eligibility for the 50% discount on all MSC Cruises sailing before 31 March 2021

.IF YOU ARE A HOSPITAL EMPLOYEE YOU SHOULD BE ELIGIBLE.

just see the terms and which categories are eligible and not eligible

I don't use a travel agent, haven't found one yet that was worth their weight in salt let alone gold. 

The frustrating part is that their website specifically calls out "doctors, nurses, pharmacists and those working in 'research' laboratories". Just a personal gripe that so many people out there know nothing about clinical laboratory scientists. Who do they think is running those 1,000 COVID tests each day? Research and clinical are two completely different worlds. One requires a license, the other just a HS diploma and training. Yet the clinical folks are always forgotten about despite the stronger mandates around them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sfaaa said:

Except I will probably weight 600 Lbs by now if I cruise this often. That's the big downside of cruising.

Nope not in my case.    I don’t think the food is that exceptional.   Menus are the same. And I’m way past it being anything special.   My weight remains the same.   I’m sorry only cruising for where the ship takes me.    It’s all about the itinerary.   🤩

5 hours ago, drsel said:

Not me.
I avoid carbohydrates and fatty food on every Cruise.
No rice, bread, potato items.
Also no butter and cheese.

You’re no fun.   🤩🤩🤩😀😀.   I certainly have small portions of potatoes and an occasional bread item.   Certainly with. butter and I typically have some cheese every day.       

What’s great about cruising something for everyone!   🤩🤩🤩

• Like 1

You’re no fun.   [emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji3][emoji3].   I certainly have small portions of potatoes and an occasional bread item.   Certainly with. butter and I typically have some cheese every day.       

What’s great about cruising something for everyone!   [emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji2956]
But I eat all the good stuff-- the lobster, Jumbo prawns, fish and steak
  • Like 1