How to find past guest number

Anyislandwilldo

Hmmm, I'm trying to figure this out as well.  I've cruised so many times with my daughters and my mom and it used to be that I entered their birthdays and their VIFP number would come up.  Can't do that anymore.  Anyone know how to get past guest numbers without calling Carnival?

Edited by ninjacat123

You can always do a mock booking and when you get to this section select the "Forgot your VIFP Club Number?" and search for the numbers this way. (Screen shot below edited to show fields to which I'm referring.)

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

Country of residence

State of Residency
55+ years old
Military/Select Promotional Programs
Additional Information Tooltip
Show rates for VIFP Club or Past Guest
Forgot your VIFP Club Number?
Edited by Florida Paesano
  • Like 1

I have not heard of a past guest number. There are loyalty club numbers called VIFP which belongs one to a person. It is  a ten digit number for most of us. You can use that number to find which sailings you have been on. Now each reservation can cover multiple people with or without VIFP numbers. Each reservation has a record locator that consists of six places and can be a combination of letters and numbers. The letter O, and sometimes I and L are not used because they can be confused with zero and one. 

If you want to find a record locator, it is visible on the VIFP Club page, for which you need to log in to find. If you "forgot" your VIFP number you need the First and Last name of the person and their date of birth.

If you wish to book a cruise at the past guest rates, you will need to present the VIFP Club number to be offered those rates.

39 minutes ago, Moviela said:

I have not heard of a past guest number. There are loyalty club numbers called VIFP which belongs one to a person. It is  a ten digit number for most of us.

Back in the day, like before 2013 they were called past guest numbers and on your key card it said Guest #:

Then in 2013 Carnival came out with the VIFP program

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Florida Paesano said:

You can always do a mock booking and when you get to this section select the "Forgot your VIFP Club Number?" and search for the numbers this way. (Screen shot below edited to show fields to which I'm referring.)

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

Country of residence

State of Residency
55+ years old
Military/Select Promotional Programs
Additional Information Tooltip
Show rates for VIFP Club or Past Guest
Forgot your VIFP Club Number?

Thank you thank you thank!!!  It worked.