Sailing Jan. 3 2021

tjwcs

27 minutes ago, FloatingSunGoddess said:

We're January 3rd also out of Baltimore.  Don't know how I feel about the possibility of being first....But it sure would be clean!!

Agree! Not sure either but we are definately not cancelling. If we get to sail we will definately have a story to tell.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, FloatingSunGoddess said:

We're January 3rd also out of Baltimore.  Don't know how I feel about the possibility of being first....But it sure would be clean!!

You'll be first on that ship and port, but ships hopefully will have been sailing for a couple of months by then.  Maybe they'll have protocols and issues ironed out.  This is my hope, we're booked February 27 on the Breeze.

Edited by Butterbean1000

We are scheduled to be on the Vista out of Galveston on January 9.  It will be perhaps the second sailing of the Vista so not sure how we feel about being the second to leave Galveston on the Vista.  However with things changing like they have been we may or may not get the opportunity to sail.

4 hours ago, tjwcs said:

Sailing January 3 on the Carnival Freedom out of Galveston. This will be interesting.

Not cancelled yet.

I'm scheduled for a B2B on the Freedom. The last 6 day in Galveston, then the repositioning to Seattle in April. I sincerely hope you get to cruise and have no trouble and have a wonderful time! That  way I'm sure my cruises will go. 😁

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FloatingSunGoddess said:

Six of us are going on the cruise too.  I hope it goes.  

I hope it's just a glitch, but the Vista for January and February is now gone from the Carnival website.  Oh snap, says the website!  I remember hearing this morning that the CDC wanted to keep the ban in place through February......I have a bad feeling.  There goes another one of my cruises.

1 hour ago, Amadawn1 said:

I hope it's just a glitch, but the Vista for January and February is now gone from the Carnival website.  Oh snap, says the website!  I remember hearing this morning that the CDC wanted to keep the ban in place through February......I have a bad feeling.  There goes another one of my cruises.

They'll be back beginning in January. Nothing to worry about 🙂 

14 minutes ago, xDisconnections said:

They'll be back beginning in January. Nothing to worry about 🙂 

I'm already researching a possible replacement, just in case  😉  But it's a little frustrating.  This was our 1st rescheduled from last April due to covid.  We are currently at 6 cancelled/rescheduled.  But hey, at least I now have my first two B2B's scheduled because of it for early and late 2022 with plenty of OBC.  Win win!

2 hours ago, EllaDuChien said:

We have 4 cabins on that one...January 14 is my birthday so I really hope this one sails!

That will be a great bday present if we do sail!  We booked spa cabins (never done that before) and I've booked the Steakhouse and JiJi's for dinner.  And we've never sailed out of Charleston so new experiences all around☺️

• Like 2