Question: Repricing your cruise

Argana

5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You have to call.

I've called them in the past (pre-COVID) about seeing a cheaper price on their website, but when I called, their customer service person wasn't able to find the same level of room available so therefore wouldn't honor what I was seeing on their website. I haven't ever tried again since then. I wasn't sure if they would honor a discount if all of the rooms of that same type were gone.

Like Biker said you have to call.  They CAN do it even if the category is sold out.  I got a price drop that way once.  My TA just tried a few days ago for me again on a different sold out category booking.  No luck that time but he was able to get a price

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Argana said:

their customer service person wasn't able to find the same level of room available so therefore wouldn't honor what I was seeing on their website. I haven't ever tried again since then.

As with many issues with RCI, calling several times may be needed to get the "right" answer.

• Like 1

Everytime I check pricing i just go to the website and do a fake booking.  If it's cheaper on the website I call and they've always given me the rate I see on the website.

*edit.  I didn't realize it said sold out rooms.  I've never had anyone give me that price.  I've had offered that they give you an upgrade if the next room up was a cheaper rate but that's it.

Edited by mariemorgan

Just now, mariemorgan said:

Everytime I check pricing i just go to the website and do a fake booking.  If it's cheaper on the website I call and they've always given me the rate I see on the website.

Their category is sold out.  Can't price it on the website