Those on the Indy sailings moved from Brilliance summer '21, check your cruise planner

rockmom

I started a roll call for the July 3rd sailing on Indy and will post there, but wanted to give people a heads up to check their planner for that sailing and maybe others in that same general time frame.  There's a GREAT sale on some things (and not so much on others).  Full day water park passes are $46.99 as are full day Coco Beach Club passes.  Helium Balloon and Zip line also the cheapest I've seen at $43.99 and $64.99 respectively. Floating beach mats are $9.99.   We also got some shore excursion deals for Aruba. Again, not everything is a screamin' deal, but if you look through, you'll probably find some good stuff.  Beverage packages are $50 for Deluxe, $20 for refreshment and $7.99 for soda.  That's decent for soda, I'm hoping for better on Deluxe.  Oh, Voom wifi was still stupidly expensive.  So random.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rockmom said:

I started a roll call for the July 3rd sailing on Indy and will post there, but wanted to give people a heads up to check their planner for that sailing and maybe others in that same general time frame.  There's a GREAT sale on some things (and not so much on others).  Full day water park passes are $46.99 as are full day Coco Beach Club passes.  Helium Balloon and Zip line also the cheapest I've seen at $43.99 and $64.99 respectively. Floating beach mats are $9.99.   We also got some shore excursion deals for Aruba. Again, not everything is a screamin' deal, but if you look through, you'll probably find some good stuff.  Beverage packages are $50 for Deluxe, $20 for refreshment and $7.99 for soda.  That's decent for soda, I'm hoping for better on Deluxe.  Oh, Voom wifi was still stupidly expensive.  So random.  

Thank you for the info.  Just booked the Coco Beach Club passes at the great price.

• Like 1