A to Z of Life Onboard

DamianG

4 minutes ago, alija1960 said:

Argh we were really looking forward to seeing this show whilst on Aurora last year but unfortunately the sea was too rough for the performance to take place and it had to be cancelled and it was on the last night as well so was a real letdown!!!!

It’s not that Astonishing really! We’ve seen it twice and it’s ok.

52 minutes ago, alija1960 said:

Argh we were really looking forward to seeing this show whilst on Aurora last year but unfortunately the sea was too rough for the performance to take place and it had to be cancelled and it was on the last night as well so was a real letdown!!!!

Don't worry you didn't miss much.

Probably the most overhyped show at sea.

1 hour ago, alija1960 said:

What a shame 😞

10 minutes ago, Britboys said:

I know it is only my opinion but that hideous artwork makes me relieved that I have no intention of sailing on Ventura...

Ventura isn’t close to being my favourite P&O ship but we’ve always enjoyed our cruises on her. I don’t normally take much notice of the so-called art work on any cruise but by the end of a 5 week cruise I felt that I had absorbed the installations! These particular ones are quite clever if you actually stop and look carefully. They are garish but they also draw you in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alija1960 said:

My husband went to see it's premier as it didn't sound like the sort of thing that would appeal to me.  At dinner the other diners persuaded me to go and see it as it was good.  I went but couldn't stand the noise and left. It was on again on a different cruise so I decided to give it another try, but the noise level was even worse and I left as the show started. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ardennais said:

Ventura isn’t close to being my favourite P&O ship but we’ve always enjoyed our cruises on her. I don’t normally take much notice of the so-called art work on any cruise but by the end of a 5 week cruise I felt that I had absorbed the installations! These particular ones are quite clever if you actually stop and look carefully. They are garish but they also draw you in.

Love it or hate it, it’s good to see these pics as they remind me of great times. I always try to use the stairs instead of the lift and must have seen dozens of them, my favourite was always on Oceana which I posted on the previous thread.

• Like 3