Quantum of Seas Trans-Pacific April-2020

pirokp

Can someone clarify something for me?

Quantum canceled the repositioning cruise from Singapore to Japan.  They are still selling Japan to Japan cruises for April 5th and 15th.  They are also selling Tokyo to Seattle on April 25th which may or may not be a newly offered for sale this month.  I am not sure.

I do not see the April 25th cruise for sale on any other websites besides Royal's website.  I am slightly confused if the trans-pacific cruise is correct.  Any background about this is appreciated.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, pirokp said:

Can someone clarify something for me?

Quantum canceled the repositioning cruise from Singapore to Japan.  They are still selling Japan to Japan cruises for April 5th and 15th.  They are also selling Tokyo to Seattle on April 25th which may or may not be a newly offered for sale this month.  I am not sure.

I do not see the April 25th cruise for sale on any other websites besides Royal's website.  I am slightly confused if the trans-pacific cruise is correct.  Any background about this is appreciated.

Thanks

It’s available for sale on the TA website. Looks  like it was just added as pretty much all the suites are available. 

Do you mean 2021?

I think Royal just opened the Quantum TP sailings around Oct. 7. Somebody had posted that on my Ovation Roll Call. That could be why you are not seeing it yet on other websites.

Edited by crzndeb