For Your Information.

Himself

Friends.  I was just on the Juneau Web Cam this moring and it is dark and nothing to see.  Then I hit the link for the Ft. Lauderdale Web cam and the Celebrity APEX is docked there this morning.  It is refreshing to see a ship in Port Everglades.  Tis a "sifgt for sore eyes."  I am not deft as posting links but someone skilled these matter coul put the link on this post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Himself said:

I posted this information on the Celebrity Board and did not get one comment.. They must know I post on HAL.

Some Message Boards have regular contributors.  I have found that some Message Boards are receptive to me when I decide to post.  Others, not so much.   

39 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

Now, Father, did you post that comment on the Celebrity board? 😁😉

Colin:  I did not!  Maybe I should have.  By the way, I hope you beloved wife is doing well.  She is included in my daily prayers for people.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Himself said:

Colin:  I did not!  Maybe I should have.  By the way, I hope you beloved wife is doing well.  She is included in my daily prayers for people.

She is doing well, thank you Father.  She needs to gain some weight, normally a cruise would fix that!

Thank you for your prayers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

She is doing well, thank you Father.  She needs to gain some weight, normally a cruise would fix that!

Thank you for your prayers.

Glad she is doing well.   She will contnue to be remembered in my daily prayers. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Himself said:

Sunday November 15th and the "lovely" Apex is still in Ft. Lauderdale.

As of 7:37 P. M. this November 15th, Apex has been replaced with the equally "lovely" Edge.  One has to see the name on the funnel to know which is which.

Not quite like the distinctive profiles of R.M.S. Queen Mary and R.M.S. Queen Elizabeth.