Your experience, best suite/s Norwegian Jewel?

realdeal1003

8 minutes ago, realdeal1003 said:

Hi guys. Any of you sailed the Norwegian Jewel in a suite and either liked or disliked that exact suite? My priority is a quiet suite to get maximum good nights sleep. Thank you in advance.  Louie

I sailed several times on the Jewel in the aft, forward, 2 bedroom suites, Haven and Owners Suite.  All locations are great.

Edited by BSR

We had the deluxe owners suite. Lots of space in the room, you get to watch all the action on the pool deck through your windows and double balconies, but with the doors closed it was still quiet. Biggest downside was the stairs to get up there every night after a long tired day, and the motion. You're the highest point on the ship, so you feel every single wiggle and movement of the ship. It was very noticeable to us, and the balconies were very windy.

Best suites for us are the OS at the front of the ship on Deck 10.  Front facing AND side facing balconies, big living room with table off in alcove, great master bathroom with large closet and a second half bathroom.  It’s the suite we book on Jewel class ships.  Disadvantage is you are not in the Haven proper but not a problem for us.

• Like 2

while not on the Jewel - we have been on most of the sister ships. We really like the corner aft cabins on deck 10 - for just the two of us. When we took my MIL we opted for a 2bedroom suite more forward on deck 11 - this was an excellent choice for the three of us as it gave each of us our own space as well as a common area. IMHO on the Jewel class ships the Haven is not worth the expense. While I have not been in one, the owner's suits on decks 9 and 10 forward offer two decks - one facing forward and the other to the side. I would avoid the aft suites on deck8 and 9 because the balconys are much smaller. 

I’ve only sailed on the Jewel once...back in 2012. It was the best cruise ever because I fell into one heck of a deal for the Garden Villa! I’ll never be able to afford that suite again, but if you’re looking for a great nights sleep, this would be the best!

• Like 1

A different kind of DOS cabin 15500 deck 15 top of the ship (stair access only - 18 of them)

Haven cabin - accessible by key card elevator to deck 14 then those stairs -

1 deck above the the previous posters GV.

For Alaska cruising don't have to leave the cabin - the view comes to you whether you are

viewing from inside the cabin or out or even in the hot tub.

The JEWEL class ships and even the DAWN class have suites - something for everyone.

• Like 1