Throwback Thursday - Breakaway Haven 2 bedroom suite tour

Chesneygirl

49 minutes ago, TSUmom said:

Makes me reconsider my aft next summer......

How many of you are in the aft?

We did an aft suite on the Breakaway with a connecting balcony many years ago. It was great and the balcony was to die for( we were on deck 9) but there's definitely something to be said for being in a Haven proper suite. 

1 minute ago, Chesneygirl said:

How many of you are in the aft?

We did an aft suite on the Breakaway with a connecting balcony many years ago. It was great and the balcony was to die for( we were on deck 9) but there's definitely something to be said for being in a Haven proper suite. 

Only two of us on deck 12.  We have sailed in the Haven a couple of times and it was incredible.

We will be in the Epic Haven on B2B March 2022.  Really looking forward to that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chesneygirl said:

This was our first experience in a 2 bedroom family suite onboard the Breakaway.  Once you go Haven it's hard to go back!

The Haven harkens back to the old days when the ocean liners had the different classes, i.e. 1st class = The Haven. I would love to experience The Haven some day (bucket list item?) but I'm more of the Jack Dawson type assigned to steerage class;

Leonardo DiCaprio uploaded by Sarah on We Heart It

And this is my "Haven" stateroom;

Second- and third-class facilities on the Titanic - Wikipedia

On a positive note though, I do clean up nicely just like Jack Dawson;

leonardo di caprio cheers GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Leonardo dicaprio,  Scottish people, The great gatsby

Cheers 🥂.

• Like 2

I guess it's all about, " You get what you pay for".  I've only done 2 cruises in suites. DH enjoyed them more than I did but, I've booked a haven stateroom for a significant BD in May 2022. We'll see if it hits the mark or if I go back to being satisfied with a balcony. 

I'm good either way... Life is a journey and if you don't take it, imagine what you might miss.... Live life like you love it, always. 

Cheers 🥂

• Like 2

We've gone back and forth (non haven, haven).  We've been lucky quite a few times with the bidding process which is how we've been fortunate enough to stay in the Haven.  

We always book a balcony and cross our fingers for a Haven upgrade. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2