SILVER MUSE: 2021 Drydock & New Voyages

Cruise Wonderland

Silver Muse was originally scheduled to enter drydock in Singapore on 2021 November 5th-29th.

Now the drydock work will be rescheduled earlier to around 2021 February, since there will be no more voyages in this period after the recent cancellation.

Then two new voyages will be added in 2021 November, and they will be open for reservations next week (together with the new 2022-2023 voyages).

2021 Nov 5th-17th (12 nights)

Singapore to Hong Kong (visiting ports in Vietnam)

2021 Nov 17th-29th (12 nights)

Hong Kong to Singapore (visiting ports in the Philippines and Malaysia)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stumblefoot said:

Interesting.  Do you know what the plans are during dry dock?  For example, are they planning to enlarge the Arts Cafe since it has been so successful since it’s introduction on the Muse?  Or, maybe a conversion of Indochine into SALT? 

Regret that I have no details on it yet.

Silversea only informed me about the introduction of 2 new voyages. I asked the reason and they said it is because original drydock in November will be moved forward to February.

• Thanks 1

Over the last two weeks I noticed August Muse cruises in Alaska have been removed from their site, and have also removed the August 29 cruise from Seward to Tokyo for 13 nights.

They finish in Vancouver July 29 and resume in Tokyo September 12, 2021. That would give over 5 weeks drydock and save cash in the first quarter. Could be their plan.

BTW, CruiseCritic does still displays the August cruises, but does not have pricing on them. 

Edited by mspjerry

On 11/24/2020 at 2:24 PM, Stumblefoot said:

Interesting.  Do you know what the plans are during dry dock?  For example, are they planning to enlarge the Arts Cafe since it has been so successful since it’s introduction on the Muse?  Or, maybe a conversion of Indochine into SALT? 

Oh I do hope that's not the plan. After losing the 2 moon trips, I've Opted for the Muse Tokyo in 2022. I'd be very SALTY if Indochine was removed.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, les37b said:

Oh I do hope that's not the plan. After losing the 2 moon trips, I've Opted for the Muse Tokyo in 2022. I'd be very SALTY if Indochine was removed.

If it is the plan, and I think it probably is, and you are sailing Muse from Tokyo, you should be okay because SALT will be concentrating on Asian delicacies on that cruise. There, I solved the issue.  🙂 🙂 

• Haha 2

On 12/1/2020 at 12:17 AM, turtlemichael said:

If it is the plan, and I think it probably is, and you are sailing Muse from Tokyo, you should be okay because SALT will be concentrating on Asian delicacies on that cruise. There, I solved the issue.  🙂 🙂 

Its Tokyo to Seward. I don't like raw fish, not sure I'd like Russian food either. Burger and fries will be good in Alaska though! 😅

• Haha 2