cruise plum vs royal website price difference

allennn

4 minutes ago, allennn said:

we are looking at some crown loft suites for mid july on symphony and the prices on cruiseplum are 8k where as the prices on royal website are 14k.  Any idea why I'm seeing such a differential in pricing?

I’m seeing $3900pp July 17 on Symphony. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

7 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

Please keep in mind we are not allowed to name or discuss travel agents on this site.

maybe you're concerned about future posts, and I'm not sure why you're moderating, but in case it's about the OP....

You should try the site out before commenting. That site is a wonderful search engine site. It is not a travel agency and does not book cruises. Links within take you only to the cruiseline's website. I spoke with the owner who created the site because they love to cruise and wanted to share their programming that they created as a hobby.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, allennn said:

we are looking at some crown loft suites for mid july on symphony and the prices on cruiseplum are 8k where as the prices on royal website are 14k.  Any idea why I'm seeing such a differential in pricing?

Cruiseplum downloads a few times a day from some central database....I'm told...but maybe just a bit out of date in your particular instance.Cruise prices do fluctuate hourly if not daily. If it continued throughout the day, there must be a glitch.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 6:36 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Make sure that you are looking at the price after the discounts.

July 17, 24 and 31 are all around the $8000 mark.

6780CCBE-DFE0-4FC1-A8F6-C9F24D97EB04.jpeg

This was the answer.  I didn't realize I was looking at the rack rate and not the other 'total price' rate.  thank you so much!

• Like 2