Grandiosa Shore Excursions

WorldTraveler151208

Does anyone know if I can find somewhere a list of shore excursions that are currently offered on Msc Grandiosa cruises (programs and prices)? I can't find anything like that on the Msc website. If there is no such list on the website, maybe someone has been on Grandiosa recently and knows what is offered?

I haven't seen a published list of what MSC is now offering on Grandiosa.  On the booking website they do show the limited excursions available if you take the €100pp three excursion package.  Reports from the ship have indicated there are more excursions available once on the ship, in addition to the one per port offered in the package.  Again, I have not seen which excursions are still being offered as a "bubble safe" version.  Below I linked to the most recent, but pre virus, MSC excursion publication that I know of.  It's obvious some of those will not be offered, but some look like they would be possible with the current restrictions.

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/a9e4a7af#/a9e4a7af/1