Mediterranean May 2022 - amount of kids

We are looking at a Med cruise in 2022.  I’m looking at May so it’s not as hot and to avoid the huge summer crowds.  We are looking at the week of May 22.   Our son will be with us.  Does anyone have experience cruising that type of cruise then? I’m just wondering if there are normally some kids on board.  He likes making new friends at the kids club. 

23 minutes ago, Canadianmama3 said:

We are looking at a Med cruise in 2022.  I’m looking at May so it’s not as hot and to avoid the huge summer crowds.  We are looking at the week of May 22.   Our son will be with us.  Does anyone have experience cruising that type of cruise then? I’m just wondering if there are normally some kids on board.  He likes making new friends at the kids club. 

Many schools in Europe have a holiday at the end of May. Most state schools in the UK will be on holiday the following week but there will possibly some private schools on a break then since they have longer holidays. There will very likely be schools from other European countries on holiday.  There will definitely be kids for him to make friends with -  make sure he goes to the kids club on the first night 

Our state schools in UK have half term holidays for a week, normally either the third or forth week in May. Private schools normally have two weeks. I'm not sure of other European countries. 

Edited by sgmn

56 minutes ago, Canadianmama3 said:

Most state schools break up for one week from Friday 26th May.