Caribbean Princess - BD - A743 or C702?

phabric

I will be on the Caribbean Princess cruising Canada/New England Oct 2022.

I have a choice of port side balcony cabins -

BD - aft - A746 - extended angled balcony - 231 sq ft - very end of the hall

BD - aft - C702 - balcony bigger than others - 271 sq ft - near elevator/stairs

Which cabin would you choose?

phabric;  I believe Caribbean Princess has swapped with Enchanted Princess for Oct 2022 New England/Canada Cruises.   Better check your account on Princess Website;  I was on Sky for Oct 2021 and am now on Caribbean Princess for my Canada/New England Cruise.  Enchanted is doing 2022 New England/Canada cruises.  This changed just this week

1 hour ago, AF-1 said:

phabric;  I believe Caribbean Princess has swapped with Enchanted Princess for Oct 2022 New England/Canada Cruises.   Better check your account on Princess Website;  I was on Sky for Oct 2021 and am now on Caribbean Princess for my Canada/New England Cruise.  Enchanted is doing 2022 New England/Canada cruises.  This changed just this week

From Princess site today Canada/New England -

7 day - Oct 2022 - Enchanted 

10 day - Oct 2022 - Caribbean

I am on the 10 day Oct 10, 2022 showing Caribbean Princess.

Well ok then;  looks like Caribbean Princess is your ship.  Back to your original question regarding cabin choice.  Although we have sailed Caribbean Princess;  we stayed in aft suite;  so can not comment on your balcony cabin;  sorry

For the Oct 10, 2022 Canada/New England, I have BE R746 extended angled balcony on the Caribbean.  I have had that cabin before, which I liked, cabin seemed bigger as you enter in the middle of the cabin instead of the end plus a angled balcony bigger than other balconies.  The only thing I didn’t like was the cabin is only steps away from an exit door to aft pool and people would let the exit door slam and could hear it in the cabin. 

With the Best Sale Ever coming Dec 16 with upgrade, I am going to switch BE to BD A746 not to hear the door slamming or C702 with the bigger balcony.

I guess this is the best sale ever.

Best. Sale. Ever. includes drinks, wi-fi, gratuities, stateroom location upgrade, and specialty dining. SALE DATES: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 – Tuesday, March 2, 2021. PRODUCT: All cruises and cruisetours are included in this sale. Free stateroom location upgrade is not available on cruises 66 days or longer.

Edited by AF-1