Buy 1, gift 1

Duquesmom

On 12/17/2020 at 5:42 PM, Taters said:

I called HAL a little while ago about this.  There is a Hawaii cruise we've been looking at, and online it appears as though the BOGO applies.  When I called HAL I was told that it is only for select Alaska, Europe, Caribbean and Mexico cruises.  Well, if that is so, then they need to remove the verbiage regarding the BOGO from the itineraries that are not included.  Oh wait - This is HAL's IT department we're talking about here... 🤣🤣🤣

Then she asked me if I might want to consider an Alaska cruise and I told her that I was try to get OUT!🤣

Same thing shows up (still) on a 35 night Hawaii/South Pacific itinerary but was also told it didn't apply ... so I suggested they need to update the website to reflect only the cruises it applies to.

• Like 1

We booked the V+V BOGO for a Europe cruise with 1 person in the inside cabin. If only 1 person, will they add hotel services charges for 2 (double occupancy room type) or just charge for the actual 1 person in the room? I forgot to ask on the call. 

Thank you.

54 minutes ago, PoolSlider said:

We booked the V+V BOGO for a Europe cruise with 1 person in the inside cabin. If only 1 person, will they add hotel services charges for 2 (double occupancy room type) or just charge for the actual 1 person in the room? I forgot to ask on the call. 

Thank you.

We booked the TA in October on the Rotterdam and the "free" inside double cabin is booked as a single.    The only charge was for port charges and taxes for a single person not doubled.   So for a single in an inside cabin for 14 days the cost was $175

Edited by sfocruiser
  • Like 1

Booking soon  many balcony cabins with the free inside offer for our 60th wedding  anniversary on koningsdam Mexico  . We want family to celebrate  with us , We will have adult children & spouses , adult grand children & great grand children with us