Cruise Planner

Chiliburn

A interesting thing just happen to me.

I don’t know if it’s the standard thing?

When the Black Friday sales where on there was some really good prices on internet and booze.

I put them in my cart just to find the price,  I wasn’t confident if the cruise will happen and if RCI will be in business.So I didn’t checkout.

After the rollout of the vaccines I’m kicking myself for not grabbing the price.

From experience ,if I checkout and the price is higher it adjusts the price to the higher.

I just checked out the black Friday sale and they honoured the black Friday price.

Has anyone had that experience ?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

A interesting thing just happen to me.

I don’t know if it’s the standard thing?

When the Black Friday sales where on there was some really good prices on internet and booze.

I put them in my cart just to find the price,  I wasn’t confident if the cruise will happen and if RCI will be in business.So I didn’t checkout.

After the rollout of the vaccines I’m kicking myself for not grabbing the price.

From experience ,if I checkout and the price is higher it adjusts the price to the higher.

I just checked out the black Friday sale and they honoured the black Friday price.

Has anyone had that experience ?

Many of the Black Friday sale prices are the same as what the current sale prices are. 

9 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Many of the Black Friday sale prices are the same as what the current sale prices are. 

just booked some Labadee excursion, they are the same price. RCL uses dynamic pricing so guess booking must be very light. Still have not seen the BOGO dinner just the Chops + 1 for $75. Is that deal forever done. 

12 minutes ago, strathcona said:

just booked some Labadee excursion, they are the same price. RCL uses dynamic pricing so guess booking must be very light. Still have not seen the BOGO dinner just the Chops + 1 for $75. Is that deal forever done. 

Haven’t seen the Bogo deal in the cruise planner for over a year.  I assume that it is dead and replaced by Chops +1

The cruise  planner sale ends tomorrow but there will be another one shortly.....Boxing Day.

Hello,

I know this is asking a lot of RCI IT but when I go to the cruise planner I would like to see a 'Was' price of £x.xx, 'Now' price of £y.yy in order to see whether it's a 'sale' or not.

Here in the UK, a shop has to have had a product on sale for a continuous period of 'x' days in the preceding 'y' months before it can be said 'Was'..£....'Now'..£.... (can't remember what the x & y are but it was done to trap a flatpack furniture company that had permanent 'sales').

Regards,

Cublet

11 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

I know this is asking a lot of RCI IT but when I go to the cruise planner I would like to see a 'Was' price of £x.xx, 'Now' price of £y.yy in order to see whether it's a 'sale' or not.

Here in the UK, a shop has to have had a product on sale for a continuous period of 'x' days in the preceding 'y' months before it can be said 'Was'..£....'Now'..£.... (can't remember what the x & y are but it was done to trap a flatpack furniture company that had permanent 'sales').

Regards,

Cublet

Here in Australia we can’t understand it. A sale should be something to jump at.

They set a unrealistic shelf price that no one in their right mind would pay .

Anything below that is a bargain.LOL 

I believe it’s rampant in America.