Looking for feedback on SS 2210 on the Reflection

SHIP TRAVELER

I am looking for additional information on Sky Suite 2210 on the Reflection.  We have been assigned this cabin following a lift and shift.

I want to know if there is a pole in the interior area, DH gets up many times through the night and we would like to know this information.

I would also like feed back about noise from the Ocean view cafe outdoor seating area.  This will be an April crossing not a warm weather cruise.

Thanks for any other input about this location or noise issues.  I have read the SS spread sheet and it does not look too bad but

no mention of a pole or crew door.

To my knowledge the  only Sky Suites that have the pole in them are the corner SS1’s. 2210 is a standard SS2 so there shouldn’t be a pole.  As far as noise from the Oceanview outdoor seating you will probably get some noise from chairs being moved but nothing that we found bothersome in a aft facing SS.

8 minutes ago, jelayne said:

To my knowledge the  only Sky Suites that have the pole in them are the corner SS1’s. 2210 is a standard SS2 so there shouldn’t be a pole.  As far as noise from the Oceanview outdoor seating you will probably get some noise from chairs being moved but nothing that we found bothersome in a aft facing SS.

We have sailed in 2210 many times.
You are correct, there are no poles in aft S2's.

We have not stayed in 2210; however, we have stayed in the corresponding  S2 on other ships and there is no pole.  We have stayed in 2208 on Reflection, and both 2210 and 2208 are in a small hallway unto themselves, which does eliminate any noise from the main hallway, where the crew doors are situated.

We prefer the deck just under the Oceanview cafe, primarily due to the large overhang so you can enjoy the balcony regardless of the weather, and have never been disturbed by any noise from that deck.  There is some noise as previously mentioned from chairs and tables being moved around, most notably in the early morning when they are cleaning and setting up the tables and chairs. Also, when leaving port there will be a large number of people enjoying the view.  As it is an April crossing you will be thankful that there will be no "breeze" on the balcony from the ships movement, and it will be quite comfortable as it is sheltered.

Thanks CC friends for the quick response.  After consideration, we have decided to move to a SS2 on deck eleven because we like to sleep in  and DH is a light sleeper.  Your replies helped us know that we would be giving up shade.  I think the walk will also be a bit longer from the elevator but that is not

a big problem for us.