*****How long is it taking for refunds now? - JANUARY THREAD*__**

SpainAlien

With the current round of cancellations I (along with many others) have lost my March cruise, does anyone know how long Carnival are taking to issue refunds now?  I know when this all started in March last year it was 90 days is that still the case?

• Host Carolyn changed the title to *****How long is it taking for refunds now? - JANUARY THREAD*__**

We just submitted our form for our canceled Miracle Alaska cruise in July and chose future cruise credit. If we want to book before our credit is given to us, could we apply the credit after we book or do we need to wait until we receive the credit in order to apply it?

On 1/8/2021 at 6:54 AM, HakunaMatada said:

I have just been getting partial refunds, 177 here, 296 there, 383, 366, I am still owed 1819

I am pretty sure the 177 was steak house or chefs table as it said "funshop"

Anyone else getting it this way?

That's how my three cruises were refunded... bits and pieces, and it was difficult to tell which cruise each refund was tied to.

Oh... and it took 5 months to receive refunds for all three cruises... this was back in April.  Glad to see they have sped things up.