Specialty dining reservations for 10

mdempsey78

Hello!  We’re sailing in February 2022 with a group of 10.  2 Haven cabins and 3 mini-suites.  When specialty dining reservations open for Haven passengers (130 days out, I believe) will I be able to make dinner reservations for the group to eat together?  I’ll be in one of the Haven rooms.  

TIA!!

4 minutes ago, mdempsey78 said:

Hello!  We’re sailing in February 2022 with a group of 10.  2 Haven cabins and 3 mini-suites.  When specialty dining reservations open for Haven passengers (130 days out, I believe) will I be able to make dinner reservations for the group to eat together?  I’ll be in one of the Haven rooms.  

TIA!!

You should be able to.  The reservation system doesn't know who you are making the reservations for, just how many.  However, I don't know if the on line reservation system will let you book for that large number.  You will probably have to contact the concierge desk, email or phone, and have them do it for you.  My opinion.  

7 hours ago, mdempsey78 said:

Hello!  We’re sailing in February 2022 with a group of 10.  2 Haven cabins and 3 mini-suites.  When specialty dining reservations open for Haven passengers (130 days out, I believe) will I be able to make dinner reservations for the group to eat together?  I’ll be in one of the Haven rooms.  TIA!!

Normally, you can only book up to groups of 8. Call general reservations 129 days out and see if they can make the large group reservation for you. 

Pre-Concierge: 855.625.4283   NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com.

The Pre-Concierge normally can not do anything beyond what you can do yourself (pretty much useless)

11 hours ago, mdempsey78 said:

TIA!!

We traveled in Feb of 2020. I used the Haven land Concierge to book reservations in our chosen specialty dining locations. I booked reservations for 14 people and they never asked me who they were or what class of room in which they were staying. They really wanted me to book reservations for 8:30pm or later at Ocean Blue and Moderno. We ended up choosing a 7:30 and 8:00pm seating time. In addition, at both those restaurants we had to split into two groups albeit at tables next to each other.

Use your Haven Concierge number (sent to you by NCL prior to the cruise) and make reservations as soon as possible, you have time, but sooner is usually better.

My experience with the Haven Land Concierge was very favorable; they booked a lot for us and handled pre-cruise requests very efficiently.

Edited by mtrancher