The Daily for Sunday Jan 17, 2021

richwmn

11 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Does this do it?

Capture.JPG.05e3b2a1eafcfd8b33d31d5068401d08.JPG

Roy

Thanks for reposting it, Roy. I’ve been getting COVID fatigue now that it’s cold,out, but this visit really perked me up. We have a big propane heater and two small electric ones which kept the patio warm. Six months is a long time not to see grandkids, but we still didn’t hug and stayed six feet apart. They’ve both had their first shot, but we know they’re not protected yet.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, LawDog61 said:

Thanks for the welcome Roy.  I have been a lurker here for a while.  I feel right at home here as I sort of know a lot of people.  I have read most of your voyage blogs and greatly enjoy them .  I know copper10-8 and his lovely wife from his law enforcement career before he ran away to sea. And DBguy was, in a pre-COVID time, my morning coffee shop buddy where we discussed cruising and solved world problems over coffee and bagel .   

OK, now I've gotta do some detective work LawDog61 😉 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

OK, now I've gotta do some detective work LawDog61 😉 

Thanks for the welcome Roy.  I have been a lurker here for a while.  I feel right at home here as I sort of know a lot of people.  I have read most of your voyage blogs and greatly enjoy them .  I know copper10-8 and his lovely wife from his law enforcement career before he ran away to sea. And DBguy was, in a pre-COVID time, my morning coffee shop buddy where we discussed cruising and solved world problems over coffee and bagel .   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LawDog61 said:

DBguy?

🤣🤣🤣

Folks, LawDog61 is, easily, one of the most intelligent persons that I know,  We have very deep conversations over morning coffees.  Well, at least we used to have those great conversations.  With luck we will be able to settle back into the old routine in a few months.  He does, occasionally, have a fade-out between his brain and his fingers on the keyboard,  Rest assured, I do not miss an opportunity to point out these foibles when they occur.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, XBGuy said:

DBguy?

🤣🤣🤣

Folks, LawDog61 is, easily, one of the most intelligent persons that I know,  We have very deep conversations over morning coffees.  Well, at least we used to have those great conversations.  With luck we will be able to settle back into the old routine in a few months.  He does, occasionally, have a fade-out between his brain and his fingers on the keyboard,  Rest assured, I do not miss an opportunity to point out these foibles when they occur.

I assumed DBguy was your alias, or under cover name.

Edited by cat shepard