This is depressing

slavetoabunny

On 2/4/2021 at 8:19 PM, HaveWeMetYet said:

Completely agree but at what point is the virus considered under control by the CDC and US Government. I don't know but am concerned it could be longer than cruise lines can hold out.

CDC has one objective and that is to reduce infections, illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths to the absolute minimum.   Cruising isn't part of that objective.  I'm surprised Fauci hasn't started recommending 'virtual' cruising using Zoom to replace the real thing. 

On 2/5/2021 at 5:42 PM, MichiganBound said:

I have been receiving NCL flyers in the mail at least once per month for the last 12 months...so I'm not sure it means much of anything that they are still sending flyers out.  When they have vaccinated employees on ships ready to sail, I'll believe something might happen.  Just being realistic,

I’ve been getting pamphlets, flyers & books from NCL, Oceana & every other cruise line weekly. Wish it was once a month. Waste of paper. My next cruise is late Sept out of Europe. I feel pretty good about that one🤞🏼🙏🏼

• Like 2